Glacier National Park
Looking for ideas for things to do in Glacier National Park? Glacier National Park is an edge-of-your-seat experience – whether rafting through rapids or sitting in a saddle surrounded by mountains. We’d be happy to reserve a seat for you. We offer river rafting, combination horseback riding and river rafting, and fly fishing trips daily from May through September. For a backcountry whitewater and fly fishing experience, we’ll guide you through the Great Bear Wilderness on the pristine Upper Middle Fork of the Flathead River. We have all the best gear and rental equipment you need – for rafting, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping. Rise and shine and join us in Montana!
Glacier National Park Information
Glacier Raft Company’s Favorite Things to do in Glacier National Park
1. Rafting! Be sure to hit the Middle Fork of the Flathead river while you are in Glacier National Park. There is nothing else like it! Surrounded by pristine wilderness, this stretch of river doesn’t get more remote and fun.
2. Fly Fishing! It’s something we are known for out here in the west! From never-evers to seasoned veterans we can take you to the best spots to cast into the wild and scenic rivers.
3. Camping! Whether you want to do it yourself or take a trip with us, being under the Montana big sky at night is something you and your family will never forget. We have all the gear you need from a guided trip to a car kit.
4. Hiking! Want to see something incredible? Make sure you check out some of the most popular trails in Glacier Park. No need to pack your suitcase full; Glacier Outdoor Center has all the gear you need for your trek out into the wild.
5. Shopping! Need a cool souvenir to take back home or forgot something? We have lots of options at Glacier Outdoor Center 1/2 mile west of West Glacier or at our rafting location in the Village of West Glacier.